Thursday, September 6, 2012

Find More!

A few years ago I reconnected through facebook with a college buddy from my BBC days, Rich Gelina. He introduced me to the world of blogging, and for a time, I contributed to his blog, By His Grace For His Glory. My husband encouraged me to strike out on my own, and so I created this blog.  I am in the process of re-posting articles here that I originally wrote for Rich's blog . Rich is a great website guru, and did some awesome formatting for me on those posts, and they look so much prettier over there!

I have not been very diligent in writing fresh stuff, but I hope to get started up again here in the next few weeks. In the meantime, if you would like to read more of the "old stuff," I would encourage you to follow this link  to Rich's blog. You'll find old posts of mine using this link, but you might want to explore while you are there. Rich is an excellent writer and thinker. We haven't had nearly enough time to connect lately, and I miss our rousing conversations about theology, politics, and life in general.


No comments:

Post a Comment